Friday, October 24, 2008

Congratulations, you found me!

You probably found this blog because you were searching for Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Speech Applications, or how to make your computer talk. Well if you are a Visual Basic.NET developer, you’ve come to the right place. Even if you aren’t an experienced programmer, the fact that you’ve found this article means that you know how to use a computer, and are probably talented enough to follow some of my tutorials.

I will be posting these tutorials for VB.NET 2005. I have not tested the VB.NET 2008 version. Be sure that you are downloading VB.NET 2005 Express edition. It’s still available, but harder to find.

In the future I hope to post the Java versions of all of my projects – or maybe somebody else can figure it out for me.

Download the VB.NET 2005 Express edition: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=51405&clcid=0x409

No comments: